Before using iCloud Photo Library with Mylio’s Photos for macOS import, it is important to configure your Mac with the following settings.
- Open Photos for macOS.
- Select Photos > Preferences from the menu bar.
- Select the iCloud tab. Make sure iCloud Photos is checked and Download Originals to this Mac is selected.
Now, you’re ready to import your iCloud Photo Library to Mylio.
- Open Mylio and click the Import icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Choose Add media from Apple Photos, iPhoto, or Aperture.
- Select Apple Photos, then click the Select button.
- Choose the Apple Photos Library to import, then click the Import Now button.
As you add to your Apple Photos Library, your photos will be automatically added to your Mylio Library as well, and will be accessible across all your synced devices.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.