Mylio makes it simple to import photos directly from your camera or SD card reader and keep them organized.
To import image files from a camera or SD card:
- Open Mylio and connect a camera or SD Card reader.
- Mylio should automatically detect your camera or SD Card reader. If your device isn’t recognized, click the Import icon and choose Add media from an SD card or camera.
- Choose the camera/SD Card to import from and click the Select button.
- In the Destination Folder field, select the location where you’d like to store your photos.
- Examine the Options and choose the ones that are right for you.
- Exclude suspected duplicates – This will skip copying images already in your Mylio Library.
- Delete files after import – By default, this is toggled OFF.
- Expand Show Advanced Settings and make any necessary adjustments to the settings.
- File Naming – This allows you to rename files as you import them to Mylio. This can be helpful in making images easier to find with filters and search. For example, you can rename IMG_9962.jpg as tropical_vacation_1 or any other descriptive name.
- Folder Organization – This setting enables you to keep your folder organized “as is” or change it to further organize the images in the folder by the date they were taken.
- Add Folder Name to Keywords – If your source folder has a descriptive name, this setting enables you to automatically add that word or phrase as a keyword for each image in the folder.
- Keywords – Add any additional keywords to describe the group of photos and make them easier to locate by filters and search.
- Click Import Now to import your photos to Mylio.
Thanks for your feedback.