Before using Mylio to import Microsoft Office Documents, it is important to configure Mylio with the following settings.
- Open Mylio and select the View menu from the Navigation bar.
- Click on Settings, choose the General section, then toggle the Import Microsoft Office Documents setting to the ON position.
Mylio imports Microsoft Office documents the same way it imports photos and videos. You can import folders that contain documents using any of the following methods:
- Copy documents from an internal or external drive to another location.
- Move documents from an internal or external drive to another location.
- Display documents from their current location without moving them.
Microsoft Office documents in Mylio will display with a small arrow icon overlay. Double-click the arrow to open the document in the corresponding Office application.