Mylio’s Life Calendar™ can be viewed as Decades, Years, Months, or Days. Start by opening Mylio and double-clicking on the Calendar View. This will take you to Decade mode where you can see each year listed with a featured photo for each year.
- Double-click or tap on a Year to view the Months in that year, along with the featured photo for each month.
- Double-click or tap on a Month to view the days in that month, along with the feature photo for each day.
- Double-click or tap on a Day to view all photos from that day.
If you’d like to change the sorting order for the Calendar view, open the View Menu from the Navigation Bar.
- From Decade mode, choose a Sort By option of Ascending or Descending.
- From Year mode, choose a Sort By option of Ascending or Descending
- From the Day mode, choose a Sort By option of Date, Name, Rating, Ascending, or Descending.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.