Unregistering a device from Mylio will remove the device from your account and stop Mylio from syncing photos and videos with that device. This can be done from the Dashboard view in Mylio or in a browser from your Mylio account.
Remove a Device From the Mylio Dashboard
- Open Mylio on a computer or mobile device and select the Dashboard view.
- In the Devices section, select the cloud service you wish to remove and click the Unregister Device button in the device settings. You may need to confirm the change by entering your Mylio password.
Remove a Device From Your Mylio Account in a Browser
- Open a browser, go to account.mylio.com and sign into your account.
- Scroll down to your Devices and click the red X to the right of the device you would like to remove from your Mylio account.
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to remove the device and to type in your Mylio account password.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.