Setting custom cover photos for Folders helps you see at-a-glance which photos are in a particular folder.
Set a Cover Photo in the Actions Menu
- Open Mylio and select a photo to use as a cover photo.
- Open the Actions Menu from the Quick Actions Bar.
- Next to Set Cover, choose Folder, Album, or Event.
- Choose the specific Folder, Album or Event where you want the new cover photo, and then click or tap the Set button.
Set a Cover Photo using Flutter
Flutter allows you to quickly see the contents of any Folder or Album by swiping your finger over the container from right to left on touchscreen devices, two-finger swiping from right to left on trackpads or use your traditional mouse’s scroll wheel while holding the Shift key.
- Open Mylio and locate a folder, album, or event you would like to change the cover for.
- Use Flutter to locate the image you want to use as a cover photo.
- When you stop on an image, a pin icon will appear in the lower left of the photo.
- Click or tap the pin icon to set the photo as the new cover photo.