- Open Mylio and select the photo(s), folder(s), or album(s) you want to share. (Click here to learn how to select multiple images.)
- Tap the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar to access the iOS share menu. The options listed will include social sharing apps you have installed on your device as well as several options built into iOS.
- AirDrop – Share your photo(s) with nearby iOS users.
- Mail – Send your photo(s) via email. Click here to learn more about emailing photos.
- Messages – Send your photo(s) via text message.
- Save Image – Save the image(s) to your iOS Camera Roll. NOTE: If Mylio is set up to import from your iOS Camera Roll or via Photos for Mac, this will result in duplicate images in your Mylio Library.
- Copy – Copy your photo(s) to your iOS clipboard to be pasted into another application.
- Print – Send your photo(s) to print on a nearby AirPrint enabled printer. Click here to learn more about printing from Mylio.
- More – If the app you wish to share with is not listed, tap the More button to see additional apps enabled for sharing on your device.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.