AirDrop on macOS allows you to wirelessly share photos with nearby macOS and iOS users. Mylio makes it easy to share any image(s) from your Mylio Library via AirDrop.
- Open Mylio and select a photo or series of photos.
- Click the Share icon from the Quick Actions Bar and choose AirDrop.
- Choose from the following settings:
- File Type – JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or Unmodified Original
- Resolution – Small, Medium, Large, or Maximum available
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Metadata – Camera EXIF, Caption and Keywords, Ratings, Copyright, IPTC, People, and Places
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF
- Click the Share button to launch the AirDrop app. Select the nearby user you wish to share with to initiate the transfer.
Thanks for your feedback.