When you launch Mylio for the first time, you’ll see a short welcome message. After clicking Continue, you’ll be prompted to sign in or create an account. New accounts can be created using an active email address or via a third-party login with Microsoft, Google, Apple, or Facebook.
To create an account using an email address:
- Enter your email address and create a password, then click Continue.
- Mylio will prompt you to check your email to verify your email address.
- Once your email address is confirmed, you’ll be able to sign in to Mylio.
To create an account using a third-party login:
- Click the icon for Microsoft, Google, Apple, or Facebook at the bottom of the login screen.
- Log in to the third-party account.
- Authorize Mylio as an app.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.
Bruce Dillahunty wrote: May 12, 2022
Could you clarify that second note? It’s not clear how a family should use this.
joy wrote: Apr 28, 2022
I wish to see my gallery for the first time