Mylio for Android allows you to store the Mylio application and Library on an SD card. This gives you the option to expand the storage capacity of your Android device and hold more photos at higher resolutions (e.g., Previews and Originals).
- Open Mylio on your Android device with an SD card inserted.
- Open the View Menu (three vertical dots in the upper-right corner).
- Turn on the option to view the Sync Panel by choosing Settings > Advanced and toggling the option to show the Sync Panel ON.
- Click the back button to the main View menu, then tap Sync Panel.
- Expand the Devices section, then tap the phone icon next to your Android device’s name to open the Device Settings.
- Tap the button to Launch Storage Manager.
- Mylio will close and launch the Storage Manager or ask you to quit Mylio and restart it.
- Tap the Change button to change the storage location, then choose Secondary and tap the Choose button.
- Storage Manager will ask you to confirm the change before proceeding.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.