Mylio’s Auto-Advance feature enables you to move through a group of photos and add ratings quickly. Auto-Advance waits for you to rate, flag, label, or use face-recognition on an image before automatically moving to the next image.
To turn on Auto-Advance:
- Open Mylio and select a photo, or series of photos.
- Open the Details Panel.
- Click/tap on the Rating and Tagging icon in the Quick Actions Bar to open the Rating Bar.
- Toggle the switch next to Auto-Advance to turn it ON.
Mylio allows you to customize what actions trigger Auto-Advance to the next image.
- Open Mylio, click the View Menu in the Navigation Bar, and choose Settings.
- Select Appearance and scroll to the bottom.
- Under Auto-Advance, toggle the switch next to Rating/Label/Flag in all views to the ON position to advance to the next photo after rating a photo.
- Select OFF, People View, or All Views to advance to the next photo when the last face has been tagged in a photo.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.