Mylio’s Brush tool allows you to add local adjustments to specific areas of your photo. Any editing slider in Mylio can be applied as a brush.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then open the Edit Panel in the Details Panel.
- Click the Brushes icon at the top of the Edit Panel.
- Move the adjustment sliders to create the desired effect, then using your cursor, paint the effect over the area you’d like to adjust.
Understanding Brush Controls
- Radius – The Radius slider adjusts the size of the brush.
- New – Clicking New will create a new instance of a brush so you can apply different effects to different areas.
- Delete – Clicking Delete will discard the selected brush instance.
- Done – Clicking Done will close the Brush tool and take you back to the main Edit Panel.
- Additional Settings – Click the Gear icon.
- Show Brush Overlay – When enabled, this will apply a red overlay to indicate the location of your brush strokes.
- Show Anchors – When enabled, this will show you the location of each brush instance and allow you to select and modify different brushes.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.