Mylio’s Brush tool allows you to add local adjustments to specific areas of your photo. Any editing slider in Mylio can be applied as a brush.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then open the Edit Panel in the Details Panel.
- Click the Brushes icon at the top of the Edit Panel.
- Move the adjustment sliders to create the desired effect, then using your cursor, paint the effect over the area you’d like to adjust.
Understanding Brush Controls
- Radius – The Radius slider adjusts the size of the brush.
- New – Clicking New will create a new instance of a brush so you can apply different effects to different areas.
- Delete – Clicking Delete will discard the selected brush instance.
- Done – Clicking Done will close the Brush tool and take you back to the main Edit Panel.
- Additional Settings – Click the Gear icon.
- Show Brush Overlay – When enabled, this will apply a red overlay to indicate the location of your brush strokes.
- Show Anchors – When enabled, this will show you the location of each brush instance and allow you to select and modify different brushes.
Thanks for your feedback.