A Star rating allows you to rank your photos with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 Stars. This is a great way to rank your photos and separate your best photos from those that should be deleted. Here’s an example of how you might use Star Ratings:
- 5-Star photos are the best — worth printing and sharing in your portfolio
- 4-Star photos are good — perfect to share on social media
- 3-Star photos are average — keep and archive but don’t share
- 2-Star photos are low-quality — keep for sentimental reasons
- 1-Star photos are extremely low-quality with no sentimental value — can be deleted
Thanks for your feedback.