Nested Sub-Albums are a great way to add additional layers of organization to your photo library. Sub Albums can be useful in a variety of situations. Here are a few examples:
- Birthday Photos – The top-level Album could be the Birthdays over the Years with sub-albums for each year’s celebration.
- Kitchen Remodel – The top-level Album could be Kitchen Remodel with sub-albums for Before, In-progress, and After photos.
- Submissions for a photography competition – The top-level album could be for all competitions with sub-albums for each individual competition. You could add an additional sub-album inside of another sub-album to group images that were accepted or won awards.
Creating a Sub-Album:
- Open Mylio and go to the Album View.
- Create a new Sub-Album:
- Open an Album, then click the + icon in the Quick Actions Bar to add a new Album.
- Add an Album Name and click Create.
- Convert an existing top-level Album into a Sub-Album
- Drag and drop an Album onto another to nest it inside as a Sub-Album.
Thanks for your feedback.