Tap to Sync allows you to easily adjust the Sync Policy for Folders to override the Sync Policy on a specific device.
- Open Mylio, go to the Dashboard view and choose Devices.
- Select the device you’re currently using and open the Device Quality settings.
- Expand the Advanced Settings, then toggle the Tap to Sync option to the ON position.
- Click the Apply Changes button and switch to the Folders view.
- When Tap to Sync is enabled, each folder in the grid will have a small T, P, O, A or ٭ icon in the top-right corner.
- T – Thumbnails
- P – Previews
- O – Originals
- A – Auto-Optimized
- ٭ – Custom Policy
- Click or tap the T, P, O, A or ٭ icon to set that folder’s Sync Policy.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.