Mylio’s Help menu puts the most important resources for assistance at your fingertips. To access the Help menu, Open Mylio, click the View Menu in the Navigation Bar, and choose Help.
Inside the Help menu, you’ll find several options:
- Mylio Quick Tips – Opens an article in your browser showing several tips for getting the most out of Mylio.
- Mylio Help – Opens the Mylio Support home page where you can search and browse Help articles on a variety of topics.
- Contact Mylio Support – Opens a form within Mylio that allows you to directly contact our Support team and provides them with diagnostic data that can help them quickly resolve your issue.
- Console – Allows for advanced reporting and troubleshooting to help our support team resolve issues.
- Show Support Options on Startup – Engaging this option will prompt Mylio to reopen and show several advanced options for troubleshooting.
- Show Welcome Tour – The Welcome Tour typically only shows the first time you launch Mylio. If you’d like to run the tour again, choose this option for a quick overview of Mylio’s interface.
- Show Map Education – This launches a tour of the Map view and shows how to find and tag your images with location information.
- Reset Tips – Tips are shown during your first use of Mylio. If you’d like to see the Tips again, choose this option to quickly learn about Mylio’s primary features.
- About – Displays information about your currently installed version of Mylio.
Thanks for your feedback.