Mylio works with your computer’s default email client allowing you to email photos directly from your Mylio Photos Library.
- Select a photo or series of photos.
- Click the Share icon from the right sidebar and choose Email.
- Choose from the following settings:
- File Type
- JPEG – useful for web and multimedia applications
- PNG – higher quality, web-friendly file format
- TIFF – perfect for printing or image archival
- Unmodified Original – create a copy of the original file, and ignore any edits that were made in Mylio Photos
- Small – reduced in pixel dimensions or for quick sharing
- Medium – good for screen use
- Large – a high-quality image that’s useful for sharing or repurposing
- Original – matches the original dimensions of the source image
- Custom – choose a custom dimension in pixels
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Color Space
- sRGB – sRGB is the narrowest color space, but is most compatible with web and email for digital viewing.
- Display P3 – Display P3 is primarily used by Apple in wide gamut displays. This color space is not supported by all devices.
- Adobe RGB – Adobe RGB is a common color space used in computer graphics and many software applications and is often used to create physical prints.
- ProPhoto RGB – ProPhoto RGB is the widest color space and supports the broadest range of colors. This is the only color space that can contain all colors captured in a raw photo. This color space is optimal for images that will be edited further in other applications.
- Bit Depth – Available for PNG and TIFF File Types. Bit depth measures how much color is available for display or printing of each pixel
- 8-Bit – The most common bit depth. An 8-bit image will be able to display a little more than 16 million colors.
- 16-Bit – Provides additional editing flexibility but can increase file sizes and processing times. A 16-bit image will be able to display over 280 trillion colors.
- Auto – Mylio Photos will choose the appropriate bit-depth for your export based on the quality of the original.
- Safeshare – Strip all metadata from the exported image(s) including Camera EXIF, Caption and Keywords, Ratings, Copyright, IPTC, People, and Places.
- Camera EXIF – information about the camera and lens used to create a photo
- Caption and Keywords – details about a photo such as title and keywords
- Ratings – the star ratings of an image.
- Copyright – information about the creator of a photo
- IPTC – expanded details about a photo
- People – information about who appears in a photo
- Places – GPS information about a photo
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF to add a visible overlay on top of the image to indicate the creator or status of the image.
- File Type
- Click the Create Email button to launch your default email client. A new email will be created with your images attached.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.